The SiriusTuner for Yahoo! Widgets is a small program that allows you to listen to Sirius Internet Radio on your computer without having to use Sirius’ own clunky web interface. Version 3.x’s sleek interface is modeled after the Stiletto 2 Portable Sirius Radio.
- Listen to Sirius using your Sirius Internet Radio account
- Supports US and Canadian accounts
- Listen to music from your Windows Media Player library
- Update notifications
- Save up to 30 presets
- Colorizable interface
Click on a thumbnail for full size image.
- Yahoo! Widgets 4.5 or higher
- Windows XP SP2, 2000 SP4
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Internet connection
- Open broadband Internet connection (streaming audio may not work with some ISP’s or on corporate networks)
- Install Yahoo! Widgets.
- Download the SiriusTuner Widget and double-click the file (SiriusTuner.widget).
Note: If the file you downloaded is SiriusTuner.zip, you will need to rename the .zip extension to .widget.
- The first time you run the Widget you will be asked for your Sirius username and password. Get them from Sirius here.
To Do List
This list may not be complete
- Support for Mac OS X (code is there, maybe it works?)
- Alarm clock functionality
- Favorites (Now playing notifications)
- Instant messenger notifications
- Heard on Sirius (this is already logged to a database, just need to create a screen to view it)